The Bridge Homelessness to Hope currently delivers a range of services to homeless and vulnerably housed people in Leicester including hot food, mentoring, outreach and an advice centre. Our plans are ambitious and innovative. To help us to achieve our vision, we wish to appoint a dynamic and committed person to be our Executive Operations Manager.
£30K per annum
37.5 Hours per week
The successful candidate will:
- Provide inspirational leadership to our team of paid and voluntary staff
- Ensure that all we do is focussed and effective
- Be a key contributor to implementing our business and strategic plans
- Actively support our bid writer
- Work with other agencies to develop and deliver partnership projects
To succeed in this challenging role you must have proven experience in a similar position within either the charitable or business sectors.
The successful applicant will have to complete a Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date is midday on Monday 15 October 2018.